Friday, April 1, 2011

deviled eggs.




I made devilled eggs for an appetizer before supper. Our supper is going to be homemade pizza, I'll let you know how it turned out.


For my deviled eggs, I boiled water and placed 6 eggs in the water very carefully not to crack them.

I boil them for ten minutes.

Then I drain them and put them in cold water.

I wait a few minute until the eggs are cool enough to touch.

then I crack and peel them.

After that I cut them in half and coop out the cooked yolk with a spoon putting then in a bowl.

I mash the yokes up with a couple tablespoons of mayo, some cayenne and some cracked pepper.

then I scoop the yolk to fit in each empty egg whites.

And then I refridgerate them.
You can see my devilled eggs in the fridge, they're kind of sloppy looking thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment