Friday, April 29, 2011

turkey noodle soup and manicoti



































I'm sorry I got the pictures kinda backwards.

I started my soup by browning a few diced carrots and a couple slices of diced rutabaga.

then I added the leftover gravy from KFC.

I cut up a few slices of turkey and mixed that in.

I mixed in a big glass a tablespoon of chicken soup powder and I cooked all that for a few hours in the crockpot.


the manicoti was made by mixing hamburger beef with some cooked brown rice, red pepper flakes, cayenna pepper and some pickled peppers.

I stuffed every raw manicoti noodle with the hamburger mixture.

I placed each manicoti noodle in a casserole dish and covered it all up with a big can of whole tomato and juice. ( I had previously crushed the whole tomatoes in a bowl)

I covered it all with a thick layer of mozzarella cheese and stuck it in the oven at 350 which I'm gonna cook for at least an hour.


I"ll let you know how the meal turned out.....










No comments:

Post a Comment